Apple Walnut Salad
November 24, 2022 • 0 comments
Looking to take your salad game up a notch?! This Apple Walnut Salad is the perfect dish to bring to your holiday parties this season!
- (4) Gala Apples (chopped)
- (2 cups) Black or Red Grapes
- (1 cup) Chopped Walnuts
- (8 oz.) Whipped Cream Cheese
- (1 cup) Plain Painterland Sister Yogurt
- (1/3 cup) Light Brown Sugar
- (2 Tbsp.) Granulated Sugar
- (2 tsp.) Vanilla Extract
- 4 gala apples (chopped)
- 2 cups black or red grapes
- 1 cup chopped walnuts plus extra for garnish
- 8 ounces whipped cream cheese
- 1 cup plain PLS yogurt
- ⅓ cup light brown sugar plus extra for garnish
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
How to Make:
In a large bowl or stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, whip together the cream cheese, yogurt, sugars, and vanilla until smooth.
Add in the chopped apples, grapes, and walnuts and mix until evenly coated. Transfer to a large bowl and sprinkle with additional chopped walnuts and brown sugar.
Dig in immediately or place in the fridge until ready to serve! 💛
For best flavor, place in the fridge overnight after making. Best consumed within 72 hours.