Lemon Skyr Pancakes
March 24, 2023 • 0 comments
· 2 cups white whole wheat flour
· 2 teaspoons baking powder
· ½ teaspoon baking soda
· ½ teaspoon salt
· zest of 2 medium or 3 small lemons
· ¼ cup lemon juice
· ¾ cup milk (whole milk is best)
· 1 cup plain Painterland Sisters Skyr
· 2 eggs
· 2 tablespoons Local Hive Honey
· 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
· In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and lemon zest. Set aside.
· In a liquid measuring cup, stir together the lemon juice and milk. Set aside while you prepare the rest of the wet ingredients.
· In a large bowl, combine Painterland Sisters yogurt, eggs, honey, and vanilla. Whisk until well combined.
· Pour the dry ingredients into the wet and, using a spoon, stir until barely combined. The batter will be very thick. Be very careful not to overmix. Let stand for 5 minutes.
· Heat nonstick pan or griddle over medium heat; spray with cooking spray.
· Scoop ¼ cup portions of batter onto the hot griddle. Cook on the first side for 2-3 minutes until bubbles begin to form. Flip and cook on the second side 2-3 minutes more.
· Serve with fresh berries and honey 🥞